Monday, February 24, 2003

Why I Don’t Wear Pants

On Saturday night I met a new person who was amazed that I don’t wear pants. “But what do you wear around the house?” she cried.

Perhaps this poem from the fine people at chickenhead.com will explain:

Matching Slacks
by Lloyd Kriegel
Striving for coordination,
I seek out slacks to match my tops.
Yet out of reach seems true salvation.
My retail outings end as flops.
I try on slacks and say "Well, Maybe."
In dressing rooms I picked up scabies.
Come end of year, I'll still be pantless,
Empty, broken, fickle, madness!

And in answer to the earlier question, I alternate between the French maid costume and the Princess Leia’s outfit when captured by Jabba.



No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...