Monday, February 10, 2003

Souterrain Opens to Rave Reviews

So the restaurant was a huge success! Only bad part was when Frank’s office (Ottawa HQ) called to ask him details about someone being deported on Monday (so I guess it was important – to the person being deported anyway.) and my potatoes boiled away to oblivion while I put Colin to bed, but I’d forgotten to put them on the menu, so it all worked out.

It was such a success that the restaurant also operated on Saturday night – and will continue to operate on and off. A great way to suspend disbelief and maintain sanity without hiring a babysitter and paying a $30 mark up on a bottle of wine.

Hurrah for me! I am so smart! S-M-R-T! Look out Eigensinn Farm!

Coming Soon: The restaurant expands to a table for four and the opening of the Au-Dessus cocktail lounge



No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...