Wednesday, February 12, 2003

I Choo-Choo-Choose You!
Just got back from purchasing Valentines for Colin to give out. When I was a kid, you bought a book of them, and had to tear all the perforations away. Then you have to examine the message of each one carefully to make sure you weren’t giving anyone the wrong idea. (Lisa Simpson could have learned from this.) And they were delightfully corny.

Today, they come in boxes and are all very commercial (Disney, etc.). I was, however, pleasantly surprised at the price ($2.99 marked down to $0.99). Colin has got Tazmanian Devil Valentines, because I thought they suited his personality. It was a tough decision. It’ll be much easier next year when he can choose his own.

So what’s everyone doing for V-Day? We’re ordering in Japanese. Mmmmmmm……mmmmm!



No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...