So I changed the blog template to a gas flame from a stove. I thought maybe I should change my blog name to "Gas Queen" but.....
New topic: I hate the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's. HATE. I feel like I should like it, feel as if I lose some cool cred disliking it, but I do not like it, Sam I am! Here's why:
- Tiffany’s is a boring store. If I were to gaze into a window, it would be Pet Smart, LCBO, Pusateri’s… yeah. Breakfast at Pusateri’s staring at the giant reserved wheels of Parmesan Reggiano. Swoon!
- Sally Tomato, Sing Sing, Drugs
- Refusing to name her cat.
- Rusty Trawler
- Mickey Rooney
- Lula Mae Barnes.
- Cracker Jack (cliche and the prizes are no good anymore, just stickers, and there are barely any peanuts now)
- Holly throws the cat from the taxi into the pouring rain.
I don’t care if it’s just a movie. You don’t do that. EVER. Luckily, “Cat” was a consummate actor named Orangey who went on to win two “Oscars” (the Patsy, for animals) one of which was for his own movie Rhubarb BEFORE Breakfast at Tiffany’s so neener neener neener.
Moon River is okay, but only when Nelson Muntz is in the audience.
And I do love Deep Blue Something's song Breakfast at Tiffany's. Which always bothered me, until I found out that the movie he wrote the song about was actually Roman Holiday, but that didn't sound as good.