Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Nana Sayings

Crabby has offered a lovely quote from her Nana in the comments section. Nanas are the best! I miss mine. Here are some quotes from the Ice Queen’s Nana:
“Doesn’t that just frost your bananas!” Translation: That pisses me off.
“We’re off like a herd of turtles.” Translation: after many set backs, we’re finally on our way.
“Your eyes are like two pee holes in the snow.” Translation: You look tired.
“Nobody’s perfect. Everyone has a crack in their bum.”
“I could just eat him with a spoon.” Translation: He’s cute.

And from Ice Queen’s Mom: (The Ice Queen Mum, I suppose)
“Don’t shave your arms, you’ll look like a gorilla.” (when it grows back)
“Brush your teeth or people at school will call you Buffalo Breath.”

And the Ice Queen’s Dad:
“Forwhatwe’reabouttoreceivemaytheLordmakeustrulythankfulAmen.”



No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...