Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Tuck me in, please
My brain is all used up with braving the ongoing cold, putting up with TTC madness (last night we were ousted when the bus got a flat tire) and figuring out how to move a website from FrontPage to Dreamweaver with a minimum of hassle. Oh, and my desk is moving over one cubicle, so I have to pack.

Sometimes, I wish I were 6 years old again. Mom would pick me up and drive me home. When I got home, supper would be cooking. I go change into my jammies and watch TV or play with Lego. Supper would be something like Bangers and Mash with creamed corn and peas. Then I’d have a bath and go to bed. Why do kids want to grow up so badly?


No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...