Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Deep Thoughts From the Ice Queen
Sometimes I look at a blog like blamb blog and I think, “Gee, maybe I should foster more intellectual thought. Maybe I should take on the hard issues.” So, for all you thinkers out there:
How come when you throw up there’s always corn in there? Even if you haven’t eaten corn for weeks, there’ll be corn.
Why are there ESL signs in English? If you knew English, you wouldn’t need the class, right?
Why are there no small coffees anymore? There’s medium, large and extra large. (Or Tall, Grande and Venti).
Why can’t people make their own Excel tables look pretty????!!! (Sorry, gotta go. The glamorous life of a Communications Manager calls.)



No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...