Monday, February 03, 2003

Chunks Ahoy
Spent the weekend half naked because after the kid threw up on me for the seventh time, I ran out of clothes. (And if you must picture that mentally, be kind.)

I’m at work this morning, but back home to take the kid to the vet this aft. Oops, I typed “vet” instead of doctor. So many sick little guys, so little time.

Leo, the Six Million Dollar Cat, went outside for the first time in a week last night and promptly got in a fight with his girlfriend, who’s been howling for him to come out. “You could have called, or sent a dead mouse or something, I’ve been worried sick about you!”

No posts until I can get my act together.




No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...