Thursday, February 06, 2003

A Royal Existential Crisis—Again

Question of the Day:Where do squirrels live? I know some live in holes in trees but there seem to be lots of squirrels and not a lot of holey trees.

I’ve got the winter blahs. I looked this up on the ‘net and one suggestion was ice fishing. What’s up with that? “I’m depressed, so I think I’ll go sit in a cold hut and contemplate my insignificance.” Another suggestion was to seed plants for spring, which seemed like a good idea. Except for the fact that the cats would eat the sprouts and there’d be more barfing.

Daily Affirmation: My hair will grow. My diet will work. Being thrown up on is not an editorial comment on my likeability. Spring will come.

Contest!
I need some cheer up ideas. That don’t involve food, money or booze. Or hats. Best suggestion wins a Prize Pack made up of wonderful things I find in my desk. And trust me, there are some pretty nifty things in my desk – honest!



No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...