Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Talkin’ ‘bout My Generation
In The News: Workforce Shortage Predicted
This can only be good for us Generation X & Y ers. Management, here we come! But what would a workforce run by us look like?

Here’s my company:
Staff Meetings: Two Drink Minimum and Free Nachos
Dress Code: No Cardigans. Look good.
Cool Titles.
Desk toys mandatory.
Barrista
Happy Hour 3:30 – 4:30
Music (maybe headphones, don’t want squabbles)
Lounge with couches, jukebox, pool table
Gym in building with free towels and lockers
No speakerphones
Fresh flowers and plants
Assistant to run to Starbucks for me
Limo to shuttle me around
Manicures and pedicures during meetings (for me, at least)

Hmmm…still thinking. Any other ideas?




No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...