Thursday, March 20, 2003

Wear a Wang for Peace!

I don’t watch ‘em personally*, but what’s with postponing or toning down the Oscars? Do people really think Nicole Kidman wearing Vera Wang vs wearing a wrap dress from the Gap will really make a difference? Who cares? Go nuts. Give people some mindless fluff to fill their brains instead of watching the war on TV. Do you really think the troops will be insulted? Pul-lease! They’re a little busy picking sand out of their Underoos.

These are the same people who get mad if you laugh at a funeral. (Can’t understand what I mean? Well, you soon will.)
Laughter is a good way to deal with stress. I remember when my dying Nana was waiting for a blood transfusion, we joked with her that they had to go find a wino with her blood type, and would she prefer a Chardonnay or a Riesling?

I do have a heart, it’s just wrapped in a Whoopee Cushion.

*Although I may watch the beginning to see if Walken wins.



No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...