Wednesday, March 19, 2003

Let There Be Links!
I finally succeeded in adding some blog links. I plan to change the descriptions under them sometimes, so read, click and enjoy!

Over there, in the right hand column. Shoo!

Frivolity in the Face of Sand
In typical Ice Queen fashion, I am going to make light of a serious subject as a way of avoiding talking about things that scare me and make me queasy.

So, today’s topic is: designing your bomb shelter. What does the perfect bomb shelter need?
For this exercise you may choose:
One Book
Three CDs
One Movie on video
One Luxury Item
One Outfit
One Kind of Food
One non-alcoholic beverage
One type/brand of alcohol
One photograph



No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...