Monday, March 03, 2003

Good Mother
I've got crackers in my pocket
I ‘ve got rice in my hair
I've got a kid who loves me
Got a trike, I've got some cats
I am a good mother
And his voice is what wakes me up
(chorus)
Milk on ground
‘Ghetti in hand
Facing backwards
On the bus
I've, I've never wanted sleep
No I've, no I've, I've never wanted sleep
So bad... so bad
Trail of Cheerios wherever we've been
Thrown out with all the crayoned, ripped up,
Peed on, God Damned upholsteries
You could say he’s hard to hold
But if you knew him you'd know
I've got a strong son
And his strength is what makes me spry
(chorus)
I've got cookies in my pocket
I’ve got cheezies in my hair
I've got a kid who loves me
Got a kiss, I've got a hug
I’m a good mother
And my voice is what keeps him here
“Feet on ground
Boots on feet
Facing forward
Behave yourself
Just sit down
Tongue off seat
Facing forward
Behave yourself
Just behave yourself
Just behave yourself”

Juice on ground, snack in hand
Snack on ground, snack in hand



No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...