Monday, March 17, 2003

Hubris
So, I wore my spring coat and real shoes today – and promptly slipped on a lonely patch of ice and fell. I’ve now got a giant bruise and scratches on my right leg and it hurts like stink. I don’t know how much stink hurts, but it’s probably less than my leg.

Big excitement!
I’m a Finnish Lapphund!

“The Finnish Lapphund is intelligent, willing, affectionate, and adaptable. They have natural herding instincts and a tendency to bark which can be diminished with training. They make excellent watchdogs that will bark at strangers, but lack any tendency toward aggression. Finnish Lapphunds live very easily with children and other dogs.”

Wow, it’s like looking in a mirror.

Say No More.
Took the Ice Prince to Sears for a photo on Saturday. Booked appointment to have my tubes tied Sunday.


No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...