Friday, March 14, 2003

Attack of the B-Movie Titles
I was searching for B-movie titles (I'm making up a very boring invite for a process review meeting, so I'm making the invite look like a B-Movie poster) and I found these. These are REAL titles.

"Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-up Zombies"

"Avenging Disco Godfather"

"Attack of the Killer Refridgerator"

"Assault of the Killer Bimbos"

"Auntie Lee's Meat Pies"

"Barn of the Naked Dead"

Killer Klowns from Outer Space

"Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death"

"Cars that Eat People"

"Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things"

"Chopper Chicks in Zombie Town"

"It's Dead - let's touch it!"

"Chopping Mall"

"Gas-s-s-s"

"I Dismember Mama"

"I Eat your Skin"

"Geek Maggot Bingo"

"I was a Zombie for the F.B.I."

"Lobster Man from Mars"

"The Rats are coming! There Werewolves are here!"

"Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-a-rama"


No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...