Thursday, March 27, 2003

I Wouldn’t Complain If Only Celine Dion Were On The List

Here’s a list of tracks CHUM-AM has pulled from its playlist due to the war in Iraq:

Soldier Boy – The Shirelles

Shotgun – Jr. Walker and the All-Stars

Eve of Destruction – Barry McGuire

The Universal Soldier – Donovan

Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) – Cher

Abraham, Martin and John – Dion

Revolution – The Beatles

Street Fighting Man – The Rolling Stones

In the Year 2525 (Exordium & Terminus) – Zager And Evans

Give Peace A Chance - John Lennon And The Plastic Ono Band

One Tin Soldier – The Original Caste

When I Die – Blood, Sweat and Tears

The Cruel War – Sugar and Spice

War – Edwin Starr

Live and Let Die – Paul McCartney/Wings

The Night Chicago Died – Paper Lace

Billy, Don’t Be A Hero - Bo Donaldson & The Heywoods

Fighting On The Side Of Love – The T.H.P. Orchestra

The Dream Never Dies – The Cooper Brothers

What about "Love is a Battlefield?" What about "Shooting down the walls of heartache, BANG! BANG! I am the Warrior."




No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...