Tuesday, March 25, 2003

True Story
Just remembered one time when I was a kid and Nana took me to the mall. I insisted on going into Grand & Toy. I ran up and down the aisles and finally emerged in tears. ‘What’s wrong?’ asked Nana. “There aren’t any toys!” I sobbed.

Another One
One time, Nana took me to San Diego. An old friend of hers lived there. We finally met up with the guy, who exclaimed on seeing Nana: "You look like a million bucks." "Yeah," I piped up, "all green and wrinkly!"

Just wondering
Why do people at the gym look so unhappy? And why are they fat? Does going to the gym not work? And why don't the hair dryers work? And why aren't the fitness classes anything fun like "Twister with the Monkees" or "Sweatin' to Green Day"? And why does it always feel like I have my pantyhose on backwards? They look the same, but whichever way you put them on is wrong. Would it kill them to show which is the front and back?




No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...