Thursday, March 20, 2003

Only in Canada, Eh?
Funky Fresh was home late for supper last night because there were protesters outside his office (Fresh work for the Foreign Affairs Minister. ‘Nuff said.)They had these large paper mâché tombstones on sticks – they had just come from Queen’s Park where they had planted them on the lawn. They wanted to give the tombstones to Bill. So Fresh went and got a pair of scissors and helped them get the tombstones off the sticks. Then he got a bag to put them in and took them upstairs. Then he talked to the protestors for a while. He said they were very nice and polite.

How very Canadian! And how very like my husband. I would have tried to sneak away unnoticed. But then again, I am the Ice Queen.





No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...