Monday, July 21, 2003

Possible Blood and Definite Rodent
Fresh was minding the Ice Prince yesterday whilst I had dim sum with Crabby and the Sister. Unbeknownst to Fresh, seems I.P. smuggled a lipstick in when he went for a nap. Fresh went up to check on him and thought he had cut himself or killed the cat. The sheets were covered in blood red, the walls were smeared, and I.P., of course, was covered. The joys of parenthood.

The Dim Sum was good. The entertainment (a small grey mouse) was surprising. I checked the Toronto Health site and we aren’t going back there. Don’t ask. Suffice it to say, they’ve had a lot of warnings in the past year about lots of stuff.

Too much excitement for one day! So I washed my floors.

Tonight we try out the new sitter. Hurrah!


No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...