Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Enough About You, Let's Talk About Me

It seems that many bloggers have a list called 100 things about me. SAMPLE

I’m lazy. Tell you what, I’ll come up with twenty things if you guys each cough up at least ten.

1. I’m lazy. No, not lazy as such. I have a very short attention span.
2. I adore cooking and decorating my home.
3. If I had any more children, they’d be named Ian or Olivia, but it ain’t gonna happen.
4. I love clothes, hats, jewelry, shoes….
5. I have a hair-dying habit I’m trying to kick.
6. I took two weeks of a Master’s degree in Library Science.
7. I took two years of a Bachelor’s degree in Theatre.
8. I have a Honours B.A. with a Major in Creative Writing (Poetry and Fiction)
9. My parents thought I was going to be a boy and planned on naming me Alexander.
10. I can curl my tongue like a taco shell (not everyone can, you know)
11. I can’t juggle. I was once in a class of 50 people and everyone learned how but me. I can teach it, though.
12. My favourite cereal is Shreddies.
13. My favourite saying is either “Oh, man!” or “Fine, be that way.”
14. I helped build a race car in high school with my Dad. (I did the rivets on the body)
15. I was supposed to drive the race car, but then Mom found out.
16. My first car cost $250.
17. I do not suffer fools gladly.
18. I can read French and write some. I can get the gist of Spanish.
19. Mom used to make me wiener sandwiches in grade school. Tasted like baloney.
20. On my 5th birthday, I announced to all of my little guests that I was wearing my birthday suit.

But hey, I've got work to do. Your turn.



No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...