Thursday, July 17, 2003

Heaven
Let’s assume you go to heaven. C’mon, suspend disbelief for just a mo’.
How old are you in heaven?
Will you meet up with your significant other? What if they are much younger or older?
What if you were widowed and married again. Which partner do you spend eternity with?
Are your pets all there and do they get along?
What outfit do you spend eternity in? Does this choir robe make me look fat?
Do amputees get their limbs back? Would be disabled people be able? Would my cat no longer be "fixed"?

There are so many questions! And if there’s no heaven, how does my Nana keep sending me nice messages? She’ll show up in my dreams just to give me a hug – usually right when I need her. Thanks, Nan.


No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...