Thursday, July 10, 2003

Live CNN feed from the Don Valley — 09:00 EST

A heath near Broadview and Gerrard.

[Thunder. Fog. Enter the three Witches]

First Witch Where hast thou been, sister?

Second Witch The usual. Writing copy.

Third Witch Sister, where thou?

First Witch I used to read a blog, but then it stopped,
'Blog more,' quoth I:
'Aroint thee, witch!' the rump-fed ronyon cried.
So I unlinked him ere a while
And to relink he did beguile.
What counsel you?

Second Witch Oh, relink him.

First Witch Thou'rt kind.

Third Witch Can’t hurt.

First Witch I myself agree
Weary se'nnights one times five
Shall he dwindle, peak and pine:
Though his blog cannot be lost,
Yet it shall be tempest-tost.
Look what I have.

Second Witch Show me, show me.

First Witch Here I have the html code.

[Drum within]

Third Witch A drum, a drum!
Chip doth come.

ALL The weird sisters, left to right,
Drinkers of both red and white,
Thus do go about, about:
Once to thine and once to mine
And thrice again, to make up five.
Peace! the charm's wound up.

A BIG POOF OF DRY ICE VAPOUR. THE LINK MAGICALLY REAPPEARS.




No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...