Tuesday, January 28, 2003

I don't suppose there's a Hat Association?

I'm on vacation this week, so I'm not sure I'll get much blogging in between napping and giving the cat six pills a day.

Yep, the Six Million Dollar Cat is back. He doing okay, but he's on muscle relaxants. He made it onto Frank's lap, lay down, and fell off. It was pretty funny -- in a pathetic kind of way.

Job interview in four hours. I was napping and the phone rang ONCE. Which I was mad about until I saw that I'd overslept. So I put that phone call down to fate. (Some dipknob also phoned me on my cell at 5:50 am, and by the time I woke up and remembered where my cell was, they were gone. Tempting to phone back the number -- but what to say: "Hey dip for brains, if you didn't phone people so early in the morning MAYBE YOU'D BE ABLE TO PUSH THE RIGHT BUTTONS ON THE PHONE! Have a coffee first. Maybe two."

Do you believe in fate? I do. It's my way of dealing with bad stuff that happens. "Oh, my cat cost me $800. Well, I guess that's fate. I only would have bought food with that money -- and we all know food these days is laced with pesticides and carcinogens, so the cat 's actually saved me from myself."

Well, have to go do pre-job interview things - like read their website and find out what the association does. And give the cat three more pills.


No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...