Tuesday, January 21, 2003

God, I Love Trashy Mags

Not stuff about celebrities or aliens, but the useful everyday stuff a girl in the big city needs to know to stay bad.

At lunch I picked up a copy of Jane magazine which contains the following articles:
• How To Get Freaky in Toronto
• Screw It: Bad Asses Don’t Dress Sensibly
• The Gyno Fashion Exposé
• 17 (legal) Ways to Stay Up All Night and Still Look Fresh As a Daisy
• How to Get a Tight Butt Without Lifting a Finger

I can’t wait to read it. Meanwhile, Frank is reading Paris: 1919 about the Treaty of Versailles. Hey, I know how to spell Versailles, isn’t that enough intellectualism for one day?




No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...