Thursday, January 08, 2004

What a Difference a Year Makes
According to Eva, whom I shall trust implicitly, yesterday was my 1st bloggiversary (I like the extra “g”). We lost Chip, but we gained so many new readers. I should have had a special ceremony, but I’ve been sooooooo busy. Nice busy. Adrenaline busy. My boss gives me hell in such a nice, helpful way that it’s almost pleasant. Really, no sarcasm intended. It’s been a good week so far. A nice beginning to the year.

Unfortunately, I noticed in the subway tabloid that satin clothes and metallic shoes are in this year. What’s a Classic Beauty like me to do? (Yes, I am a Classic Beauty. Didn’t you get the memo?) I’ll just continue to dress in my usually crazy way.

For those who have met me, what was your favourite Ice Queen outfit or accessory?

Make some new friends, keep the old
Welcome to Saara of Three Wise Monkeys. She’s getting married (which should make for some fine blogging). I’ll add her to the links when I have time. In the meantime, find her in the wine comments and check it out!

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...