Wednesday, January 21, 2004

The Belinda Show
(Note to our American friends: Belinda Stronach is an heiress running for the leadership of one of our federal parties --what would probably be the republican equivalent. Sort of the Steve Forbes of Canada – in a skirt.)

From the National Post: “She was part of the popular, in-crowd, said Judy Aravandino, who recalls that Ms. Stronach was the first girl in Grade 8 to wear purple pants, an early indication of her penchant for fashionable clothes.”

I vividly remember wearing purple pants on my very first date in 1984. I am destined for greatness.

I was also proposed to on my first date...and not by my date.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...