Wednesday, January 14, 2004

This is so cool and I can't do it!

Expedia.ca is having a contest where you write in 150 words or less why you need a vacation.

A bunch of people are chosen, then on January 30, you show up at a party in Toronto with your suitcase and your travel partner and one of the party guests (and friend) will be whisked away at the end of the party to the airport for a weekend vacation. Isn't that the best? Oh! Sigh.

But on January 30th, I'll still be recovering from The Big Tie. In bed bruised and dazed with my Tylenol 3 and mangos.

Will someone else please do this for me? I shall live vicariously through you. I imbue you with the power. Go forth and win!

P.S. Thanks to Smokey the Bear for the tip.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...