Friday, January 28, 2005

Written for Crabby, Posted for Dantallion
(don't critique it. I know it doesn't make sense.)

Shall I benchmark thee to a non-earning asset?
Thou are more liquid and more tacit:
Rough markets do shake the KPIs of May,
And Chicago's lease restacks our office space:
Sometime the scope and framework carry costs,
And often is insurance there accrued;
And sometimes fair spends are tempest toss’d,
By gross recoveries we ne’er will rue :

But thy actionable NIX shall fade
Or productivity ratio pale and fall;
Or shall earnings swell and primp as on parade,
When in eternal measurement thou stall:
So long as men can count, or eyes can see,
I’ll author Powerpoint slides just for thee.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...