Friday, January 07, 2005

A Meme from Radmila

3 names you go by:
1. The Ice Queen
2. Ma'am
3. Mommy

3 screen names you have:
1. Ice Queen. There is only one.

3 things you like about yourself:
1. I have a style all my own.
2. I am most always optimistic and look at things with a sense of humour.
3. I look good in black, fool!

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. I don’t suffer fools gladly
2. I could be fitter.
3. I can be very scatterbrained

3 parts of your heritage:
1. Scottish 97%
2. Irish (2%)
3. French (1%)

3 things that scare you:
1. Banks
2. Dogs
3. Dogs tied up outside Banks.

3 of your everyday essentials:
1. Hug and a kiss from my guys
2. Nylons
3. Contact lenses

3 things you're wearing right now:
1. Black nylons
2. Contact lenses
3. High heels

3 of your favorite bands/artists (today):
1. Ron Sexsmith
2. kd lang
3. Matchbox 20 (er, yes.)

3 of your favorite songs at present:
1. Gold in Them Hills – Ron Sexsmith
2. Neil Young’s Helpless as sung by kd lang
3. Across the Universe as sung by Rufus Wainwright

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. Moisturizing my feet
2. Pole dancing for exercise
3. Persimmons

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. Desire
2. Fun
3. Comfort

2 truths and a lie:(no particular order to keep ya guessing)
1. We had 15 horses when I was a kid.
2. I once helped build a race car. I did the riveting.
3. I have a tattoo of the word “the” on my shoulder blade.

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
1. Six Foot One
2. Reddish Brown Hair
3. Size 12 feet

3 things you just can't do:
1. Catch or hit a ball
2. Make small talk
3. Remember birthdays in time

3 of your favorite hobbies:
1. Cooking
2. Gardening
3. Napping

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
1. To listen to music
2. To get a manicure and pedicure
3. To stretch

3 careers you're considering:
1. Naked News Weather Girl
2. Chef
3. Blog celebrity

3 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Spain
2. Italy
3. Bed

3 kids names (either boy or girl):
1. Olivia
2. Ian
3. Joe

3 things you want to do before you die:
1. Skinny Dip
2. Stand Up Comedy
3. Dallas

3 people who have to take this quiz now:
1. Crabby
2. Sister
3. Boomer

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...