Thursday, January 20, 2005

Grab Bag

1. Going shopping and imbibing with Crabby in Yorkville after work. Très happy about this.
2. Did new fitness DVD by Carmen Electra last night. I’d tell you what it was, but Outlaw would probably mist up his screen and I’d get all sorts of nasty google searches. Anyhow, it was okay! Carmen Electra wasn’t all that coordinated and seemed to break a sweat before I did. I may do this until the weather clears up for running.
3. I’m taking a vacation day tomorrow because my daycare provider needs the day off to “go slit a goat’s throat for Eid”. I thought maybe I’d heard wrong, but it looks like I probably got it right. It can be very interesting to live in a country with so many different cultures.
4. I’m still mulling over the restaurant idea…
5. Quote of the day from Eddie Greenpan: “I don’t like losing. That’s the one thing I don’t like. And licorice.”

This is a dull post. Go check out how to make treats for Groundhog Day.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...