Thursday, January 13, 2005

Miscellaneous Info of Interest
Dooce’s definition of “Girls’ Night Out:” LET’S JUST CALL IT WHAT IT REALLY IS: GETTING THE FUCK AWAY FROM OUR KIDS FOR A COUPLE HOURS AND TALKING ABOUT SEX NIGHT OUT.

Food and Drink
Oh wonderful day! LCBO’s latest issue of Food and Drink is out!

Last night, Fresh and I were discussing my favourite fantasy. No, not that. Cheeky monkey! We were talking about my opening a restaurant. Just a wee one. Very exclusive, dontcha know. I’d love to do that. Naturally, I’d need an industrial dishwasher, professional appliances, excellent cookware and a sous chef or two (pun intended.) Fresh would be the sommelier. It would be called Au Dessous/Eau de Sue, although today I thought of calling it Frézoul, which supposedly means Refreshing Wind. Errr…not in the assonance kind of way. Maybe I’ll stick to the original plan.

Would you come to my restaurant? What would you order?

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...