Monday, January 17, 2005

Potpourri

• I need to buy used ice skates. If anyone has a pair of size 7 – 7 ½ ladies ice skates that they no longer want, let me know.
• Does black really go with black?
• Did you know that the discoverer of glow-in-the-dark material (phosphorous) was actually trying to turn urine into gold? Yep. He had 50 buckets of urine in his basement. I know this from the book I’m reading (see below post).
• I may be having an Ice Queen Extravaganza Summer BBQ for all my readers in the Greater Icicle Fief Metropolis. Not sure I could afford the booze or the police officers, but am thinking about it…
• I made the BEST mushroom soup yesterday.
• Fresh now reads my blog, in fact, he’s been dipping into the archives. Shall we do an Interview With Fresh? What would you like to ask him? Keep it clean, people!

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...