Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I wanna rock and roll all night and party every day!
So after consultation with my colleague (Ice Prince) we have come to the conclusion that for his project, he will be collecting kisses. Really!

If you would like to participate, please get some lipstick on your cakehole and pucker up. Kiss marks should appear on piece of paper with your name or alias written below.

Please, nothing rude. This IS for a Junior Kindergarten show and tell. Multiple entries welcome.

If you're interested, e-mail me at screamforicequeen@hotmail.com for an address to which to send your busses.


Admit it, you've been tempted.
Tribute to Cavin and Hobbes.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...