Monday, December 01, 2003

Christmas is coming, the Queen is getting hyper

Too freakin’ cold to take Ice Prince to meet Santa Tant pis.

Watched Queer Eye last night and Fresh has decided we should serve his family rack of lamb for Christmas dinner. Holy crap! Does this show have some kind of subliminal messaging that changes men into trendy fashionistas? Not that I’m complaining, but we may need raises.

On vaguely the same topic, I had a brilliant (but way too expensive) Christmas gift idea for Fresh. I would like to Queer Eye/While You Were Out his home office, which right now is a ugly stoage space, but has lovely potential. I could paint it, but I can’t afford much furniture. Well, it’s something I’ll keep in mind. Wouldn’t that be cool? He’d love it. Anyone got a leather club chair lying around that they don’t need? Brown, preferably.

I am also adding to my Christmas list one of those electric cars. And a parking space at Church and Bloor. Thanks, Santa Baby.

And more on Christmas: I am downloading Christmas music en francais to add a certain je ne sais quoi to the precedings Très chic!

Anyone have an ice cream maker I can borrow for the holidays? It’s something I’d love to try, but I wouldn’t buy one.

I’m sitting here trying to write a précis of a bunch of material. Sometimes I feel my job should be Business Jargon Translator. Why can’t these people write in English? Leverage this, pal.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...