Friday, December 12, 2003

Fresh as the new fallen snow
Fresh’s boss has remained M.inister of F.oreign.A.ffairs. Very strange to watch the 11 o’clock news to find out what department (if any) you’re working with. For those who don’t know, Fresh works in the constituency office, so he works for Bill and they work with whatever ministry Bill has at the time.

Poor Fresh. His plane got in very late last night due to fog. Bill sent a lovely hand painted silk scarf for me (no, he didn’t paint it himself. Or maybe he did…)

Last night I played Christmas music and felt Christmassy for the first time this year. I did a bit of decorating and cleaning and yes! I finished the cards! I never write anything inside except signing them. I don’t know why. So don’t be offended, just enjoy the lovely picture of the front. These are the cards I bought in October.

Ice Prince has a fever on and off this week. Fresh is home with him most of today. I have to go home this aft and I’ll miss most of the Christmas party at work. Oh well. Just have to squeeze five pints into one hour, I guess.

Yes, it’s party season now! Tomorrow is Crabby’s. I’ll remember the pickle dishes.

My birthday is coming up New Year's Eve (35). I must remember to tell new readers the birthday story of why Fresh is called Fresh. And why it won us a trip.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...