Monday, December 15, 2003

This Saddam Sound Bite Brought to you by Fresh
I won't go into all the details, because I don't want it to go in Frank mag, but sufffice it to say that Fresh had to get up early on Sunday because the Pri.me Mi.ni.ster wanted to speak to B.ill. Such excitement!

Bush: 5 Dignity of Fellow Man: 0
Yes, he's a bad man, but did they have to show that humiliating doctor's examination on the TV? That shows no class.

Coronation
I was crowned. I will use my power for good, not evil (like preventing people from buying novelty Christmas cardigans and the obliteration Cool Whip from the face of the earth.) I plan to wear my crown for special occasions, such as my birthday lunch with Boomer and Beco. Thank you, Crabby! You're the best!


And just 'cause I like it.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...