Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Take the Money and Run
The big news in the sandbox this morning is suspected f.raud.

The daycare supervisor suddenly started asking for cash because “we get lots of cheques bouncing”. I had never bounced a cheque, but figured it must be a new policy. This went on for about eight months. Well, guess who is no longer working there? Intrigue galore. Wonder if the kids spend the day sewing labels on La Senza undies?

Flu’s That Girl?
I’m a-gettin the flu shot. I won’t take a Tylenol when I have a headache, but I’ll gladly take whatever vaccine they have for anything. Watch me come down with the flu later today. Oh, the irony!

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...