Friday, November 28, 2003

Tomorrow is a big day.

Tomorrow, The Ice Prince Meets Santa Claus.

No, it’s not a B-Movie from the 50s; it’s my life. How about that semi-colon, eh? Just threw that casually in there, like I use ‘em all the time. Anyhow…

Tomorrow, Ice Prince and I are going to the Eaton’s Centre (where there is no Eaton’s, ironically). We will walk by Santa and wave. We’ll watch other kids sit on his knee. And if Ice Prince would like to, he can go sit on Santa’s knee too.

And I will try very hard not to spend too much in Tristan and Iseult, one of my new favourite stores and also the topic of one of my favourite poems (by George Bowering, I think).

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...