Tuesday, August 26, 2003

New Feature Gets Theme Song
We (the royal "we") have instituted Tunes on Tuesday whereby I, The Ice Queen, will rewrite popular songs for your amusement. If I can get my act together, I'll make an archive page of songs.

Anyhow, I thought this feature needed a theme song. So here it is:

New Tunes on Tuesday

Shake up the weekday the weary bleak day
You got me coming up with posts
Even when I don’t have time
Crabby says again
Could I please spellcheck it
My typos I just can’t hide
I thought it was really quite funny
But I’ll wait for you to decide
Send your pithy comments
I’ll reply with something snide
I Am The Ice Queen

CHORUS
I boot my ‘pewt and type, ‘cause it’s the
New Tunes on Tuesday
And you’ll hum than day and night
I make these songs up just to make you feel alright



No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...