Monday, August 18, 2003

I am not a geek, but my friends and coworkers are...

I am 28% geek
I am a geek liaison, which means I go both ways. I can hang out with normal people or I can hang out with geeks which means I often have geeks as friends and/or have a job where I have to mediate between geeks and normal people. This is an important role and one of which I am proud. In fact, I often act as a translator.

Normal: Tell our geek we need him to work this weekend.


Me [to Geek]: We need more than that, Scotty. You'll have to stay until you can squeeze more outta them engines!


Geek [to Me]: I'm givin' her all she's got, Captain, but we need more dilithium crystals!


Me [to Normal]: He wants to know if he gets overtime.


Are you a Geek?




No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...