Wednesday, August 20, 2003

The Essential Ice Queen

I'm essential again. Either that or they are tired of paying me to eat ice cream and buy socks at Baby Gap.

Actually, there is currently some question about whether we are rotating staff or whether we are all coming in. I'm here. Whatever.

You know, I was thinking about how the blackout looked from space and someone else had the same thought! Cool, eh?

Late breaking news: We're back in fulltime. Guess we're not going to the Ex today. Bloody hell.

Hey, everybody turn on a bunch of appliances so that we can all stay home tomorrow! Ow! Let go of my arm. I was joking! Where are you taking me? It's called humour, look into it. What do you mean you'll allow me one phone call? Hey!


No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...