Saturday, August 16, 2003

The Big Blackout of 2003
So, Ice Prince and I bought hats at a dollar store (I.P. insisted on a Gay Pride hat.) We walked over the bridge 5 subway stops) and were lucky enough to grab a bus that would go by our house. Still it took 2 hours to get home and I.P. wanted to be carried most of the way, but he was awfully well behaved, considering. We all were.

We made spaghetti on the BBQ. Power was off until Friday am. It's been going off sporadically ever since. Once it scared the bejeebers out of I.P. and I had to clean bejeebers off the couch. And I've had to clean out the fridge, which can only be a good thing.

And I did the dishes by hand which was NOT a good thing. More later.


No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...