Saturday, February 05, 2005

Really more like guidelines...
The recipe of the evening is: VEAL SAUTÉ WITH MORELS AND WILD LEEKS

Except instead of leeks, I'm using green onions and instead of morels, I'm using a
portobello and some creminis.

I am also downloading (naughty girl!) some Louis Prima to listen to during dinner. (I am ashamed to admit that I was inspired by watching Jungle Book, where Louis sings: "I Wanna Be Like You.") Along the same line (Louis Prima, that is), if you like good movies and you like cooking, then you should definitely watch Big Night, which is a fantastic movie with what I thought was an excellent ending. Have you ever been enjoying a movie but thought: "I know how it's going to end, and it's going to be very pat and Hollwood and then I'll hate it."? Well, this one wasn't, it was charming. Go rent it.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...