Monday, February 28, 2005

Icicle Fief Reads 2005

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yes, it’s time for the First Annual Icicle Fief Reads competition.

Want to participate?

1. Choose your favourite Canadian work of fiction. (Liberal Red Book not included. I'm kidding. Really.)
2. Send me a short description of why you think it deserves to be voted Fief-worthy. (screamforicequeenATgmailDOTcom)
3. We (yes, the royal we) will feature one book per day until we run out of participants. Participants must be willing to defend the book on their appointed day and answer questions of a non-salacious nature.

(Note: Volunteer also needed to make me a poll so we can vote on this when we’re done. Shut up, Brett.)

Winner will receive a book from the Ice Queen’s personal library. Americans eligible, but must choose a Canadian book.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...