Monday, February 14, 2005

Love, Sexsmith and Eating the Scones
Back from Glencoe. Ice Prince took some pictures, but I have to get them developed, so stay tuned. (No, I don’t have a digital camera. Feel free to buy me one, ardent admirers.)

Speaking of admirers, It’s Valentine’s Day.

If you have a sweetie, do you buy/expect a gift? I don’t. I do expect a nice dinner and a bottle of wine and some undivided attention. But then again, I usually expect that.

I might buy Fresh a CD I saw at Starbucks this morning. Not because I feel obligated, but because it looked good and he would like it: it’s got Rufus and Sondre on it. But no Ron Sexsmith. Sad. But I still have money left on my HMV gift card so I’m planning on buying Sexsmith’s album Retriever.

If you don’t have a sweetie (and even if you do), call your mom or dad or best friend and tell them how much you love them. After all, who says Valentine’s Day has to be about romantic love?

Now for some interactive fun.

My Dear Friend Dave® is now a guest star on Train 48. Really!

Anyhow, if you could guest star on a show, what show would you pick and what character would you be? How would you fit into the plot?

Tell me. I’ll think about it and be back later.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...