Tuesday, August 24, 2004

The Whole Kitten Caboodle
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Ice Prince didn’t want to come home from his new daycare provider’s house.
“I want to stay here.” “We have to go home for supper.”
“I’m going to have supper here. And I’ll sleep in the guest room.”

And on the way home:
“Know what, mommy?”
“What?”
“Jasmine has much better toys than we do.”
Ouch.

In other news, our dryer is broken. We need to buy a new one. And the washer is making sympathy noises, so we’ll probably buy a set. Being an adult sucks. Luckily, I can hang things outside now, but on weekdays, I’m not enjoying waking up at 6 am to wash clothes and then stand outside in the cold hanging up damp undies. We make a lot of laundry. Especially the Prince.

I phoned the Executive Search Firm back. They want to line me up with a job that would involve me managing a stable of creative professionals for a healthcare education agency. A very interesting job with reasonable pay, but sounds VERY stressful. But maybe in a good way. I’m flexible – but not cheap. Make me an offer I can’t refuse.

Should hear back from the investment firm this week. Such fun! It’s like dating again!

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...