Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Professor Frink, Professor Frink
He’ll Make You Laugh, He’ll Make You Think

Miss Mimi Smartypants (found on Mikevil’s site) was complaining that Creative Writing students tend to misspell the following words:
1. ethereal
2. bier
3. corporeal
4. breathe
5. alabaster
6. scythe
7. sacrificial
8. wraith
9. translucent
10. vengeance

I have a B.A. in Creative Writing and I have NEVER used these words. Perhaps, I thought, I am missing something.

So, my dears, this is your challenge for today. Write a poem using the ten words listed above. Please try to be amusing; it’s too easy to simply be bad.

On your mark, get set, GO!

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...