Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Swan Song
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usPicked up Mikevil in my Swan Boat this afternoon. We went over to Hanlan's Point. I wrote poetry for loose change, then I bought us each a snow cone. Mikevil tossed foie gras at the Canada Geese while singing show tunes and then he saw the Bat Signal. It was a diversity emergency and he had to go. But I am sure we will meet again some day where the asphalt is hot and the beer is cold (or the wine is red.) Farewell! God speed!

I was surprised at how easy it was to talk to Mikevil. I'm not usually good with strangers. Mind you, he's not a stranger, is he?

So I have now met Surly Snobby, Radmila, Mikevil and I alerady knew Crabby and Sister Stacey (lurker and former blogger in her own right). Who's next up for Meet The Ice Queen?

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...