Monday, August 30, 2004

Crappy. How Was Yours?
Spent the weekend tearing up carpet tiles, breathing in mould, throwing about toys, applying bleach and carrying laundry to and from the laundromat in the pouring pouring rain. And guess where I keep all my clothes. Yep, the basement. Too much fun!

Oh yeah, and I didn't get the investment firm job. Got a form letter about persuing applicants whose qualifications most closely meet our requirements. Blah, blah. And just when I had come to terms with the fact that I didn't want the job because it was boring. I wanted to reject them first! Grrrrrrrrr!!!! Consider yourself rejected you boring no-taste bureaucrats!

But I'm not bitter.

Jerks.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...