Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Today is Hereby Declared International Ice Queen Day

Today is MY day.

Fresh has got Ice Prince duty.

After work, I am going to the local pool to slide down the giant water slide and then I’m going to Crabby’s (Sister Staceypatrick is coming too.) Fresh told me to “Drink lots of wine. You’ll feel better.” You don’t have to tell ME twice!

Any other indulgent (and preferably free) things I can do to celebrate?

(It just occurred to me that it’s also my 6th anniversary of working at the Behemoth Bank. In lieu of flowers, please send donations to the Ice Queen’s tab at the LCBO.)

I was planning to wear my tiara tonight, and then I thought, "Aren't we getting a bit obsessive?" and then I thought "Who gives a shit, it makes me happy." Maybe I'll wear it on the water slide too...ah, hell, they probably won't let me.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...